Manchester’s Early Evening Food Tour
Tastings: Plenty of different tastings representing Manchester and Mancunians. Including specially selected adult beverages at most stops.
Duration: 3 hours 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Location: NOMA Quarter, Northern Quarter, Kampus
Perfect for: A more exclusive food and drink experience. Those looking for a different start to the evening.
GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE!!!!
Our gift card option is the perfect experience gift for Manchester. Give the gift of fun and food. Just click the book now button and choose purchase as a gift voucher.
Manchester is a city that knows how to have a night out. Start your evening off in style with this unique food tour exploring some of the city’s best food and drink offerings.
We’ll meet up at a venue that used to be famous for its legendary concert nights but now draws in the crowds for it’s food just as much as it’s music. You’ll enjoy some of Manchester’s latest bites from up-and-coming street food vendors before we embark on our walk through the city.
Each place we visit on the tour has a unique dish that represents a part of Manchester and its people. Visiting our favourite vendors, we’ll share our stories about how the city has changed and what life is really like in the capital of the North.
We support locally owned and run businesses, some of whom have been part of the city’s fabric for generations. Others have just started out on their food journey, but we know they’ll be with us for years.
As well as a plethora of amazing food, a good drink is never too far away on this tour. From a locally brewed beer to a specially created cocktail. We have included specific stops that also offer us a liquid taste of Mancunian life. It’s important we say that this is a food and drink tour, not a pub crawl.
- Groups of friends looking to start their night in Manchester off in style.
- People looking for Manchester’s hidden food gems and some good stories to go along with them.
- Getting off the well-trodden path and supporting Manchester’s new food heroes.
Not good for
- This is not a pub crawl. If you are looking for a pub crawl or a similar event this is not for you.
- Adults only. We do go into some bars that may not allow children so we must be Adults only. (If you’d like us to host an early evening family tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
What you will enjoy?
- 3-hour exploration of some of the less known parts of the city.
- 5 specially selected food and drink stops. Locally run, unique places. All telling a story about our city.
- Specifically selected adult beverages to accompany your bites at most stops.
- Plenty of great stories and anecdotes along the way.
- Small group led by one of our friendly locals to make it more personable and relaxed.
What you need to know
- This is not a pub crawl. It’s a food and drink tour that includes 3 alcohol stops with food. If you are looking for a pub crawl this is not for you.
- Tour starts every Tuesday to Saturday at 4.30pm.
- Advanced bookings are a must
- Limited to groups of 8
- Vegetarians and vegans catered for. (vegan drinks can be an issue)
- As this is an evening tour with alcohol we do go into bars that do not allow children. Adults only.
We think the best time for a tour is about 3 hours. We will be there or thereabouts. If you would like a more in depth Manchester food tour please email us email@example.com We can tailor-make a specific tour to suit your needs.
Once your booking is confirmed we send you an email with useful information. This includes the tour start point and time. Don’t worry our starting points are easy to find.
You will also have the details of your guide including a phone number if you get lost.
All of the food and drinks in the itinerary are included. Enough for a big lunch or dinner. You only need to bring your camera and an empty stomach.
Tips for your friendly guides are not included and at your discretion.
We’ll be walking from stop to stop so please wear comfortable shoes.
Also, this is Manchester. Be prepared for rain. Apart from that bring your camera and of course an empty stomach. We’re going to eat, eat, eat.
Our tours are rain or shine events. If it rains we try and alter the route so you are covered as much as possible.
This is Manchester though, it does rain. Please arrive prepared for rain even if it looks like a lovely day.
Did you know that Manchester invented vegetarianism?
Yes, vegetarians can be catered for. Please make sure you let us know at the time of booking.
We will do our best to accommodate other dietary needs however we cannot promise that every stop will be able to meet these needs. Vegetarians are fine though.
If you have a serious food allergy our food tours probably aren’t for you. We have had a few people come along with the rest of their group and still have a great time though.
Our guides will do their best to accommodate you with some alternative bites. You will still get to enjoy all of the cool stories and tales of Manchester.
For less serious allergies please inform us at time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
For groups of 6 or more we can extend our offerings to create a truly memorable experience. Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We can add tastings, different alcohol packages, transport, etc… It’s all possible.
Yes we do. Just click the private tour option when booking. If you’d like something a bit more exclusive send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll create a unique experience just for you.
Yes we do. We have hosted tours for the likes of Google and Allianz as well as University groups from overseas. send us an email and we can help your group out firstname.lastname@example.org
You can cancel anytime 24 hours prior to the tour start and receive a full refund. Any cancellations less than 24 hours can’t be refunded as we need to pay guides and suppliers. We will do our best to move you to another date or time slot if need be.